2014 National Homebrewers Conference Registration?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nhwrecker

HBT Supporter
Reaction score
HI All,
anyone figure out how to register for the 2014 conference? I thought registration was supposed to open a few hours ago, at 10AM MT, but I can't find a link that works anywhere on the AHA website. The conference Registration page would be a logical place to look, but I can't find anything there working.
http://www.ahaconference.org/conference/register/

I know that they're having an "open enrollment" to apply for tickets over several days, but I need to get this done today, as I'm traveling over the next few.

Thanks for any help,
confused in NH

It says on that link that it opens at 10 MST. It's not even 10 CST yet! I'd say to give it a couple of hours and then check, but I haven't heard any details today.

Doh. Never mind. Stoopid me. Forgot the sun still rises in the east, and it takes awhile for the rest of the country to wake up. I'll blame the snow.

nhwrecker...you should have received your email from the AHA by now.

On a side note, is Borderline Brewing Co. your name for your homebrew setup, or are you starting up a nanobrewery?

nhwrecker...you should have received your email from the AHA by now.

On a side note, is Borderline Brewing Co. your name for your homebrew setup, or are you starting up a nanobrewery?

Check your spam filter, if you haven't received the email. Here's my copy:
Apply to Register for AHA National Homebrewers Conference
American Homebrewers Association members may now apply to register for the 2014 AHA National Homebrewers Conference.

No need to rush! The new registration application system invites members to apply for a chance to register during the one week application window, February 19-26.

Read on to learn more about the new system.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remember, your AHA membership must be current to register.

If you're bringing a guest, they must also hold a valid AHA membership.

One thing that is helpful is your AHA membership number is on the email, on the right, so you don't have to dig around for it while you're at work.

I filled out the form but got stuck when entering my wife's information. I have no idea what her membership number is. Guess I'll have to finish it when I get home. Good thing I have a week.

I believe judges and volunteers are automatically selected.

I don't know, but that seems right.

One thing they said was that preference would be given to people who judged and volunteered last year- but that wasn't even a question (I did both last year).

I did sign up to judge again this year, if they need me.

Quick question about the competition (didn't want to open a new topic), but the entries says we need two entries for opening round and three more if we make it to the next round. Does that mean we just send 5 right away or do they want us to send 2 first then send 3 later?

First time entering this, so I apologize if it's common knowledge.

Quick question about the competition (didn't want to open a new topic), but the entries says we need two entries for opening round and three more if we make it to the next round. Does that mean we just send 5 right away or do they want us to send 2 first then send 3 later?

First time entering this, so I apologize if it's common knowledge.

2 now. 3 later. The beers will be going to different places. You can rebrew the beer if you want for the 2nd round.

Back