• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - CHICAGO AREA - 15.5G Sanke keg or gently used converted keggle

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrInternet

Reaction score
That pretty much describes it... I would like to buy legal empty kegs, or a keggle project someone started and no longer needs, or just doesn't use anymore. I can drive within a half hour of Naperville area, more if the price is right. PM me, thanks!

...tom

Anyone, anyone? I've had two potential sellers on CL back out on me or shop my offer around looking for higher bidders and sold them without giving me a chance to re-offer.

Really just looking for a keg(gle) here to get the full boils going, help me out. :)

Sorry to hear that! Hope one turns up. Did you try contacting breweries in the area? I know some sell off damaged kegs.

There's a guy on Ebay from Fla selling kegs, 45.99, and for me shipping would be 36 (ouch). kegs look like there in good condition.

Back