going brew crazy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GregR

Reaction score
Greg is going brew crazy!!!!

it has been far too long since I have brewed! two months at least(maybe three)!I decided to put what little expendable cash that I have into going all grain. (all I need is a propane burner and an IC) but I am going crazy! I should be buying the last two items on my list this month, just give me some encouraging words to get me through this tough time! I need to brew so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

infact I'm going so crazy I accidentally posted this in the debate forum!

I hear you! I have to move, I taken a job in a new city several hours away. I'm gone all week, home on the weekends, but I have to prep the house to sell. No Time For Brewing :(

Just yesterday I hauled all my brew stuff upstairs to stash in the garage. Very hard to do.

I keep thinking about no boil kits or make my own one with hopped extract (HME) and camden tablets. I'd just use really hot water, mixed with Edme HME, and DME. Shake and mix, add the camden tablets wait 24hrs add yeast.

Haven't ventured out on that, SWMBO would hit the ceiling....

Latest posts

Back