• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

3 Gallon corny ebay find

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pretty good deal when you consider he gives you an extra lid and ships for free. I would get 2 or 3 if I didn't already have 2 and if I wasn't in the middle of a brewery build.

$70 must be his lowest he'll go...Denied an offer for $65 - SOLD for $70 lol I've been wanting a 3 gallon keg for a while. Not a bad deal..

especially good deal with an extra lid. i tried searching for extra lids for my kegs and 15 is the cheapest i've found. i bought mine ffor 75. pretty reasonable with ree shipping too.

I just got mine in today. I replaced the seals, sanitized it and pressure tested it. It's now ready for some Flying Bison Barley Wine by the end of the week.

If you look at his feedback, he's been selling 3g kegs consistently since last year. My guess is he has a source and there will additional ones available. He accepted $60 shipped at one point..but he declined my offer of that:(

He only has a few left, and $70 gets the job done. I just got 2, and they are already enroute to the post office. The next listing goes up as he sells them. Here is the latest, but I'd recommend just checking his ebay profile page if you really want one.

3 Gallon Keg

crustylives profile

Thanks for the tip. Just submitted an offer for 70. Will report back with the results.

The seller declined my offer of 70 stating he is running low on these. Guess I'll just bite the bullet and buy a new one from Rebel for 90.

Back