pretty neat

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OHIOSTEVE

Reaction score
I put a post up on a gun site I frequent asking if anyone close had bottles they would give me. A guy in the same town responded that he had 2 cases of sam adams bottles. I picked em up just now.. two cases delabeled..cleaned, nd stored upside down in the original boxes. The guy wasn't home ( left em on his front porch for me) but I bey he brews or brewed at one time.

And since you're both members of a concealed carry forum, he trusted you to come to his house and get the bottle off of the porch without snooping around haha.

And since you're both members of a concealed carry forum, he trusted you to come to his house and get the bottle off of the porch without snooping around haha.

I guess, I am well known on there and I do have my license which means I have had a pretty intensive background check, so.

A few months ago I posted on here about bottles and I was able to get 300 Sam Adams, and Sierra Nevada Bottles. **I love those stubbies**
Congrats though.... just about anything free is nice!

A few months ago I posted on here about bottles and I was able to get 300 Sam Adams, and Sierra Nevada Bottles. **I love those stubbies**
Congrats though.... just about anything free is nice!

WOW Portia...what a find! It never occurred to me to post on here for bottles. Texans like their beer almost as much as their guns ;)

Latest posts

Back