Well, I Guess Now We're Singing Boys Brewing and Cidery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pappers_

Moderator Emeritus
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
apples.jpg

My experimental first batch was a tremendous success, both swmbo and I liked it a lot. I put up a page about it on our website - method, ingredients, and links to some other interesting info. http://www.singingboysbrewing.com/Apple-Cider.html

I ended up using the pasteurizing in the bottle method - really easy and effective without the additives. Swmbo is such a big fan now that I have no choice but to add it to the rotation - I am motivated by self-interest here :tank:

I'm really enjoying cider making too! I've only done a few batches, but my last one with organic juice from Whole Foods and pacman is out of this world. I monitored until I hit a gravity and flavor I was happy with (just below 1.010 I think) then straight to the kegerator. Since I keg, its really easy just to crash cool and not worry about further fermentation.

Back