Cornie Temp / Level Indicator?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HOP-HEAD

Reaction score
Anybody using anything like this? Would be nice to know how much brew is inside without having to do the lift test. Not as worried about the temp part.
d_4615-b.jpg

Never seen those, but they look nifty.

I just open the door of the kegerator and wait for the kegs to start to sweat with condensation. That tells me the same thing.

ive tried those and have never gotten them to work for the level of the beer, the thermometer works well though

I have them and they are great. I don't remember where online I got them, but plenty of places sell them. You need to wipe them with a cloth soaked in hot water to be able to read the volume (it makes the red stripe go white and it quickly changes red up to the liquid level). The other day I gave them a blast of steam from my iron and it changed the strip to white immediately, so now I can check the level every morning when I iron my shirts.

I have them and they are great. I don't remember where online I got them, but plenty of places sell them. You need to wipe them with a cloth soaked in hot water to be able to read the volume (it makes the red stripe go white and it quickly changes red up to the liquid level). The other day I gave them a blast of steam from my iron and it changed the strip to white immediately, so now I can check the level every morning when I iron my shirts.
really, I was never able to get them to work and I was using fairly hot water to wipe it as well

Latest posts

Back