FT: Hoppin Frog BA Boris ISO: IPA's

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ed5388

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have for trade a 22 oz bomber of Hoppin Frog Barrel Aged Boris the Crusher Batch 5 (red cap - 2011) price was $17.99

http://www.ratebeer.com/beer/hoppin-frog-barrel-aged-boris-the-crusher/99410/

I'm looking to get my hands on some great IPA's/IIPA's/Black IPA's that I haven't had yet. Here is a small list of breweries I'm interested in, but am open to others as well.

Grassroots
Lawson's Finest
Hill Farmstead
Kern River
Kuhnhenn
Half Acre
DC Brau
Odell's
Tired Hands
Steel Toe
Shorts
The Kernal
Toppling Goliath

If anyone is interested in this let me know as I'm obviously more of a IPA lover then a BA Stout lover. I'm also open to other offers. Feel free to PM me. Thanks for reading!

Cheers
Ed

I happen to have a bottle lawsons paradise pale ale and ill see what they send out tomorrow. Any interest in the jacks Abby lawsons collab? It's a maple lager I think.

MrNickVT said:
I happen to have a bottle lawsons paradise pale ale and ill see what they send out tomorrow. Any interest in the jacks Abby lawsons collab? It's a maple lager I think.

PM sent lol

Had Jai Alai from Cigar City?
what about Monkeynaut from Straight to Ale? <--- best nose of any IPA I have had in a long time. Very underrated.

Got both in cans (12oz)

Also a very solid IPA from a local, Yazoo, was just released. Hop Project #73 which is a blend of Nugget, Columbus, Cascade, Ahtanum, and Kohatu hops.
If I can still find it there is Adam Bomb from Blackstone which just won an IPA shoot out. 95 on rate beer and one of their first High Grav releases.

Back