Q314a pilot burner - which orifice?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcaudill

Reaction score
Hello,

I'm installing the Honeywell q314a pilot burners on my stand but I have no idea which orifice is for NG and which is for LP. The documentation doesn't really say either. Any ideas on how I can identify this?

Thanks!

Hello,

I'm installing the Honeywell q314a pilot burners on my stand but I have no idea which orifice is for NG and which is for LP. The documentation doesn't really say either. Any ideas on how I can identify this?

Thanks!

They usually come with the NG orifice installed, so you need to switch them out of you are using propane. You should be able to tell visually which is which. The NG orifice will have the larger opening.

Hello,

Thanks!

Sent a PM to Kladue. He knows off the top of his head. He helped me pick the right orifice.

Thanks: I finally figured out the orifice's are labeled 10 and 18. Appreciate it!

Back