• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

McMaster QD's - 18 sets plus extras

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JonW

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
QD's HAVE BEEN SOLD

McMaster QD's for 1/2" ID tubing & 1/2" NPT threaded fittings.

These could stand a little soaking and cleaning (and removal of the rest of the teflon tape), but are otherwise in perfect working order. I just changed out my whole system to MoreBeer SS QD's.

My lust for shiny things is your gain!!

8 - 90 degree Female QD w/ 1/2" barbs (can be made straight connectors by removing elbow piece)
9 - Straight Female QD w/ 1/2" barbs
1 - Straight Female QD w/ 3/8" barb
20 - Male QD, 1/2" male NPT threading
1 - Male QD, 3/8" male NPT threading
2 - Male QD, 3/8" female NPT threading

I will also include 24 (new) plastic (reusable) hose clamps. (see pic below)

$100 plus shipping. For shipping quotes, please go to UPS and use the "Calculate Time & Cost" option. Use "Torrance, CA" and Zip code 90501 as the "Ship From" source. Weight is 5 lbs.

McMaster_QD.jpg

SNP-14.jpg

How do you like the ss disconnects? That's what I want to get someday, although I don't think you can get a 90 degree female, those are handy to have.

-

wildwest450 said:
How do you like the ss disconnects? That's what I want to get someday, although I don't think you can get a 90 degree female, those are handy to have.

-

I love the B3 disconnects. Very nice, but VERY spendy. I have most of the females on SS elbows w/ the full flow male barbs from BrewersHardware.com. 3 pair of disconnects (w/ barb) is more than what I'm selling 18 sets of the McMaster ones for. :(

I love the B3 disconnects. Very nice, but VERY spendy. I have most of the females on SS elbows w/ the full flow male barbs from BrewersHardware.com. 3 pair of disconnects (w/ barb) is more than what I'm selling 18 sets of the McMaster ones for. :(

Very cool, anyway to get a pic of them? I know their stupid expensive, I like them far better than the camlock option though.

_

Latest posts

Back