Jaybird False Bottom

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

enobale

Reaction score
I wanted to give a thumbs up to Jaybird for his false bottom that I bought for my mash tun. The first time I used it, I had a stuck sparge and I wasn't sure if it was from the false bottom or something else. I found out eventually it was something else. Today I used the false bottom and I had one of my best brew days. No stuck sparges, clear wort and spot on numbers. The false bottom is a beast! It's really well built and it was a perfect fit for my mash tun.

I would highly recommend Norcal Brewing Solutions.

:mug:

Aaron

I wanted to give a thumbs up to Jaybird for his false bottom that I bought for my mash tun. The first time I used it, I had a stuck sparge and I wasn't sure if it was from the false bottom or something else. I found out eventually it was something else. Today I used the false bottom and I had one of my best brew days. No stuck sparges, clear wort and spot on numbers. The false bottom is a beast! It's really well built and it was a perfect fit for my mash tun.

I would highly recommend Norcal Brewing Solutions.

:mug:

Aaron

Thanks Aaron!

Much appreciated..

Cheers
Jay

Love my NorCal FB... Might be a little small for a keggle, but gets the job done regardless. Only time I have an issue is with my Weissbier with 51% wheat. Ive learned a 1lb of rice hulls stops that sh*t from getting stuck. Bought a few weldless dip tube kits from there too. Awesome stuff. Hats off to Jay:mug:

Love my NorCal FB... Might be a little small for a keggle, but gets the job done regardless. Only time I have an issue is with my Weissbier with 51% wheat. Ive learned a 1lb of rice hulls stops that sh*t from getting stuck. Bought a few weldless dip tube kits from there too. Awesome stuff. Hats off to Jay:mug:

Thanks a bunch for the kind words! Glad you are still happy with the system!... I sure do love mine still after 12 years of abuse!

I brewed a 50/50 wheat yesterday, 10 gallon batch and my system ran like a TOP!

Cheers
Jay

Back