Which Oak Chips?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I went with French medium-plus toast Oak Cubes. That's what Northern Brewer sales guy recommended for a Cab. Sauv. Thanks for all the suggestions :rolleyes:

Well, I went with French medium-plus toast Oak Cubes. That's what Northern Brewer sales guy recommended for a Cab. Sauv. Thanks for all the suggestions :rolleyes:

I would have said to get the same thing if I would have seen this post. Way to be!

Is this sarcasm?

Just so you know, this is mostly a beer site. Although you can get good answers on wine sometimes, it is not anyone else's *responsibility* to help you. We help and help alike, so therefore unless you have helped others considerably, you really have no call to *expect* help in return.

It sounds like you consulted someone who's *job* it was to help you, so good on you. I would've made a suggestion if 1) I had seen this post and 2) I had anything constructive to add. What I perceive as your sarcasm does not make this a better place to be, so if you were being a jerk I kindly request that you take this opportunity to [expletive phrase].

If I mistake your tone, my apologies. Have a nice day. :mug:

Relax Bone, I was just being sarcastic. I know this is mainly a beer forum and that's why I frequent here. This is my first attempt at making wine and was just looking for a quick tip before calling the order. Hey, but great job at policing the threads to shoot down any negativity :rockin: (a little more sarcasm for ya!) :mug:

Back