NEW COMPLETE Beer Ingredient kits at Nor Cal Brewing Solutions.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So here it is guys! We have been working on a way to sell Beer kits and get you guys a kit that we could be proud of! Well in hunting through all the competitors kits we decided we just need to do things a little different!
What we found is A LOT (MOST ACTUALLY) kits we bought didn't come with yeast, yeast nutrient, bottle caps, GOOD INSTRUCTIONS dedicated to the kit, a clarifying tab (YES WE EVEN ADD WHIRLFLOC) , or a grain list. WELL, that just changed!

One MAJOR problem we had with all the kits we bought from BRAND X is that they sold a kit, albeit inexpensive sure, but it was not complete and then you had to ADD everything you wanted/needed to actually brew the beer. WHAT?

My questions were, How do I know what yeast to use to make THAT beer? Ya know, the one I bought! Where are the instructions tailored to THAT kit...I don't want a generic instruction manual... They would talk about the NEED for yeast nutrient and a fining agent, but then not give us any....WHAT? The frustration mounted and we went to work to make a better brewing kit!

For the last year or so we have been making in house kits and brewing them at the store. We would taste it, analyze it and make a few changes. Then once we were satisfied with it we would hand it off to a customer to make and wait for the results. Its an OUTSTANDING way to develop a kit and we are proud to offer them.

If your in the mood to try something different, something new, something better. Check em out. If you want to jump in just reply to this thread and I am HAPPY to shoot you a personal discount code that you can use to get them at a FAT HBT discount for the next couple of weeks.

http://www.norcalbrewingsolutions.com/store/Beer_Supplies_Beer_Ingredient_Kits.html

Cheers
Jay

First person to PM me gets a 25% discount code off ANY kit.. AND if you buy 3 and i'll toss in a NCBS shirt for ya..

READY???? GO!

Cheers
Jay

Back