I think they're hot, but you probably don't

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's been nice having this thread on topic lately, a while since we've had someone "too hot for this thread," but this has been in my FB news feed today, and I can NOT for the life of me stop staring, and I thought others might appreciate as well:
kaley-cuoco-lip-synch-battle-sexy-penny-big.jpg

Sports bra makes her look damned near flat. Not saying that is bad, but I know better.

When we bought our house the bedroom that was a teenaged boys room had pics of Brittany on the ceiling above the bed. They left them there, so when we moved in we just used that room for storgae so they are still there. We just refer to it as the Brittany room....

mmmmm, maybe that is why me beer is so good. I use that room for bottle conditioning my beers.

image.jpg

when we moved into our house, the previous tenants left a poster of Farah

yes... that one

we threw it out, along with all the rest of the junk they had left

she passed away 2 months later

Farrah_Fawcett_iconic_pinup_1976.jpg

I remember that time. Someone funnier than me said "Farrah Fawcett, Ed McMahon, and Michael Jackson. Celebrity deaths always happen in threes. But leave it to Billy Mays to throw in an extra one ABSOLUTELY FREE!!!"

When we bought our house the bedroom that was a teenaged boys room had pics of Brittany on the ceiling above the bed. They left them there, so when we moved in we just used that room for storgae so they are still there. We just refer to it as the Brittany room....

mmmmm, maybe that is why me beer is so good. I use that room for bottle conditioning my beers.

On the ceiling, huh? You might want to scrub that room down with some bleach just in case. :D

You got lucky. All we found was a bullet vibrator. <shudders>

When I moved into my dorm room for the first time in college, I discovered a secret area behind the medicine cabinet over the sink that had several generations of trinkets jammed into it. Stuff like a signed baseball, a '45 vinyl record, and a folded up photo of Raquel Welch.

You got lucky. All we found was a bullet vibrator. <shudders>

When I moved into my dorm room for the first time in college, I discovered a secret area behind the medicine cabinet over the sink that had several generations of trinkets jammed into it. Stuff like a signed baseball, a '45 vinyl record, and a folded up photo of Raquel Welch.

We remodeled our master bathroom a couple years ago (we'd been living in the house for about 5 years by then). When dismantling the vanity, two booklets fell out from behind one of the drawers. We'd never known they were there. One was a guide on sex positions (in German!) and the other was on tantra.

I thought it was funny and informative, but my wife didn't agree, and threw them out. Buzzkill. :eek:

We remodeled our master bathroom a couple years ago (we'd been living in the house for about 5 years by then). When dismantling the vanity, two booklets fell out from behind one of the drawers. We'd never known they were there. One was a guide on sex positions (in German!) and the other was on tantra.

I thought it was funny and informative, but my wife didn't agree, and threw them out. Buzzkill. :eek:

Don't you hate it when the wife sees something diferently than you do?

there probably was some good stuff there.

If this site is accurate, Kaley has a 32C bra size... and Brittany has a 32C bra size. I think we'll call it a draw, as I am 90% sure that Brit's are fake, too.

http://healthyceleb.com/kaley-cuoco-height-weight-body-statistics/3834

Interesting thing with Britney is no one really knows. No site seems to say for sure one way or the other. My gut instinct is they're real. I've seen a few photos where one looks a bit larger/danglier than the other and I don't think someone with her moeny would have fake tits that look like that.

But I think you're right about the size being the same.

nope. Jaimie Alexander = too hot for this thread

thank you for playing, the lovely Carol Merrill has some parting gifts for you

gallery_main_jaimie_alexander_vagina_flash_17.jpg

I did a search of this thread for Megan Boone from the Blacklist and came up empty, which really surprises me. Maybe the search is broken, but if not, I'll submit her name. Sometimes I think she is hot as **** but other times, not so much. This would be a not so hot picture IMO.

So no thoughts, good or bad on Megan Boone?

Decent looking woman, cute even. Not what I consider hot. But she has potential.

Dunno why, but they made a point to get her in her underwear at least once an episode the entire first season of Blacklist.

Okay I actually know why. She looks good in her undies.

Latest posts

Back