Beer of the Month Club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mcgeebc

Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good beer of the month club? I Googled it and didn’t come up with anything that looked exciting.

It would be nice to be surprised by a new 6 or 12 pack every month.

My in-laws got me a membership to this one:
www.beermonthclub.com

I'm very happy with it. I get 12 beers each month. 4 different types, 3 of each. They are packaged great, and the beer is normally great. My only complaint is that they follow the Bavarian Purity Law, which I feel excludes some of the great beers out there. But, very good beers, and I always look forward to seeing that box on the step each month. :D

It's been a decade since I subscribed, but a friend and I both got gift subscriptions to Beer Across America and enjoyed them. I liked it so much at the time, that I renewed on my own for another year.

It was BAA that spoiled me for domestic swill like BMC. Which is a good thing.;)

freyguy said:
My in-laws got me a membership to this one:
www.beermonthclub.com

I'm very happy with it. I get 12 beers each month. 4 different types, 3 of each. They are packaged great, and the beer is normally great. My only complaint is that they follow the Bavarian Purity Law, which I feel excludes some of the great beers out there. But, very good beers, and I always look forward to seeing that box on the step each month. :D

I just joined this one also, we got a $5 off discount from work. I signed up for 3 months worth of the domestic beers. I should get my first shipment the end of this month. :ban:

Latest posts

Back