Show me your pipes

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BaldAssCat

Reaction score
After doing my usual amount of research which is looking at a few pictures, I built myself a manifold from copper pipes and fittings. It looked pretty cool to me, but after I posted it here I was educated on the concept of path of least resistance. Not a new concept to me, not even regarding manifolds since I replaced the intake manifold on my ’73 Camaro for exactly the reasons mentioned.

There was some discussion about how well my old design was going to work. Some folks felt that it would do just fine. Others thought I could do better. Both sides had good reasons for me to stick with what I have or rebuild.

So now what I’d like to know is what design of copper pipe manifold others here are using? This is a rough outline of my latest idea but I haven’t started on it yet. I have the H design now because my MLT is square and the drain is low to the bottom so I can run pipe over it.

MLT_Des.JPG

Latest posts

Back