• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Medical oxygen regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Make certain you can get a medical O2 bottle re-filled before you drop coin on a gas regulator.

Just a helpful heads up. Most places, unless you have a insider hookup or Rx, won't fill them.

Got the regulator. Actuly I got two regulators and two full tanks. I will sell/trade one of the setups.

I used to work for a company that filled those oxygen tanks. The industrial oxygen gets filled from the same bulk tanks as the medical. This saves money from having two separate bulk tanks. Only difference in the medical tanks is there's usually a certificate or lot # that proves it was tested to like 99.6%+ purity...but it's all the same. Just an FYI ;)

Back