Input on home brewpub

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My hurricane burners came in today.

IMG_0368.jpg

And here is the progress that has been made from this morning to lunch time. Just some of the cabinet framing. I'll post another pic tonight showing what's done by end of day.

IMG_0367.jpg

I'm a hot tub brewer as well. There are windows along 2 walls and a vent fan, no worries of CO2. I guess when we decide to fill it again I'll have to re-do my "tier" system. :)

HotTubBrewery.jpg

Holy cow, looking amazing! Nice cabinetry skills! I am considering putting an addition onto my house for a hot tub room, so that I can then turn it into a pub / brew room myself. Very very nice. This thread is my first subscription. Thanks for all the photos, and keep up the good work!

You guys are giving me too much credit. Probably because I put this in the DIY forum mistakenly. I contracted this work out and these guys did an awesome job. I am the least handy guy I know. DIY is pretty much a joke if it involves me. I am going to build the collar on my keezer though.

Carpentry is finished now. Need to stain, install sink, and build collar on keezer.

IMG_0379.jpg

Don't know if you thought of this and/or made plans for it, but is there any openings around your freezer for airflow? hate to see you burn up the giant freezer built into everything.

Ok. We have stain and countertops as well as the mirror and glass shelving. Plumber comes tomorrow and electrician Saturday. I'm going to work on the collar tomorrow as well.

IMG_0381.jpg

IMG_0382.jpg

IMG_0383.jpg

IMG_0384.jpg

Nice looking bar Belmont. I see a place for my keester right on the corner. Can't wait to come over and help test it out.

Latest posts

Back