What came in the mail for you today?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This stuff has been trickling in for the past week.

2x 10 gallon Spike kettles
King Kooker cart
SS QDs, Cams and tubing from Bargin Fittings
SS Bazooka screens
Parts to add a CDN thermometer to my plate chiller from Brewhadware
Coleman 50qt Xtreme cooler for a mash tun.

Yesterday it was more of a pickup than a mail delivery, but I was given a trunk load of grains, a few hops, and a bunch of clean de-labeled bottles from @CervezaMaLa . Thanks again. Now, I have even more brewing to do this winter.

Looks like I am going to have to become more of an alchie too.

Ingredients for my next brew day. I get a chance to use the new boil kettle and fermenter.

Big day for me! My Grainfather arrived from Williams Brewing and my ingredients arrived for my try @ oldsock's Softer, Jucier & Uglier APA

I got some pH buffer solution and some ball lock post o rings because I had a hell of a nasty to track down keg leak that won't happen again. Thrilling, right?

What ph meter do you have? Im currently doing some research on which to buy.

The Black box 3.0 fermentation controller should be on the porch when I get home from work today!

Used Pin Lock Keg, Beer Kit, hose, and ingredients for my first attempt at rolling my own beer (beligian golden)

Ss 14 gallon conical fermentor with heating and cooling control system. No more hauling glass all over the place!

I 2nd that question!

I posted on the equipment thread and got some very helpful reaponses from rev2010 and Martin B.

Im leaning towards the Milwaukee mw-101 its 70 usd on amazon. I had initially looked at the mw-56 but was told to look for another one because of constant probe failure.

I then found the mw-102 for 105 plus shipping, i posted a reply on my thread and got a reply from Martin stating that the 102 was a better choice for the simple fact that the probe could be replaced by any other BNC equipped probe should my probe ever fail.

I was almost sold but i came across the 101 for 35 dollara cheaper, after another post and response from Martin i was told that the difference was that the 101 did not have a temp probe and it had manual anolog calibration and was kind of hard to justify the extra cost. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0009YH06Y/?tag=skimlinks_replacement-20

Last edited by a moderator:
Got a 2.5 gallon keg, for taking brew with me to my kids house. And my first Hydrometer, went with the Milwaukee PH56

Not brewing related. Got a new gun vice. Already picked up a years worth of brewing materials last time i was in a town big enough to have a lhbs.

Two Perlick 630pc (yeah I cheaped out but they still look damn nice) faucets and two shanks. Rite-brew via Speedee. 22.5 hours from "submit" to door step. Had to give kudos for that. Keezer is almost proper.

Back