SMURF related AVATAR

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a caddy but pretty smurfy.

SmurfCar01.jpg

Yep, that about sums it up... did you think a dozen people with 15+k posts popped up with smurf avatars by chance?

Do I care? Not aside from giving you a hard time.

Ooooh! A HARD time big boy? ;)

The B&W old guys thread was my brainchild. Not that it was ingenious or anything. I just saw one too many B&W old guy avatars and wanted to make fun.

This just sorta followed that up. People were clamoring for a new theme. If I am missing something smurfy, let me know.

Ooooh! A HARD time big boy? ;)

The B&W old guys thread was my brainchild. Not that it was ingenious or anything. I just saw one too many B&W old guy avatars and wanted to make fun.

This just sorta followed that up. People were clamoring for a new theme. If I am missing something smurfy, let me know.

Sorry Cheesy. Smurfs started in the Tap Room. They were wondering how long it would take you to notice.

Yep, you're not supposed to pick your own, cheezy. But I got the perfect one for you!

$(KGrHqFHJDcFIzNbyUJPBSPY--y7r!~~60_35.JPG

Wrong gender, obviously, but know that the intention is NOT to use that fact to poke fun. Would use a male smurf in a heartbeat if I found one similarly suitable.

emjay said:
Yep, you're not supposed to pick your own, cheezy. But I got the perfect one for you!

Wrong gender, obviously, but know that the intention is NOT to use that fact to poke fun. Would use a male smurf in a heartbeat if I found one similarly suitable.

Perfect!

Wanna know what I think?

Whoever started the smurf thing in the Tap Room, would never have thought of a unifying avatar theme (which I have sever seen here) if not for my B&WOG thread/idea.

SO SUCK IT.

;)

Please PM me new ideas for release after new years. Animal Butts seemed awesome, but some members *COUGH MELANA,BILLY* require the avatar to be COOL or SEXY or CARS or some other fourth thing.

CD you admit that you did not start the smurf thing... Get your creative juices flowing and come up with a wholly unique theme and I'll indulge.
And just so you know i'm not 100% against the squishy little blue demon spawn. I've been adding Smurfs randomly to my pictures as I post them. Was waiting for you to notice...

CD you admit that you did not start the smurf thing... Get your creative juices flowing and come up with a wholly unique theme and I'll indulge.
And just so you know i'm not 100% against the squishy little blue demon spawn. I've been adding Smurfs randomly to my pictures as I post them. Was waiting for you to notice...

No more than I "started" the B&W old guy thing. I just saw a few too many and wanted to poke a little fun.

I do NOT go into the tap room.

I had NO prior knowledge of the smurf thing.

I saw Emjay and AZipa with smurf avatars and thought "what the hell?"

I do NOT go there either... the tap room smells funny due to the flatulence. and it's scary there.

Sorry CD... I was hoping you'd give us something unique to play with... Like drunken reindeer. Or mostly naked busty elves. Tis the season and all that schtuff.

i do not go there either... The tap room smells funny due to the flatulence. And it's scary there.

Sorry cd... I was hoping you'd give us something unique to play with... Like drunken reindeer. Or mostly naked busty elves. Tis the season and all that schtuff.

ok.

The lady called it.

No more than I "started" the B&W old guy thing. I just saw a few too many and wanted to poke a little fun.

I do NOT go into the tap room.

I had NO prior knowledge of the smurf thing.

I saw Emjay and AZipa with smurf avatars and thought "what the hell?"

I do NOT go there either... the tap room smells funny due to the flatulence. and it's scary there.

Sorry CD... I was hoping you'd give us something unique to play with... Like drunken reindeer. Or mostly naked busty elves. Tis the season and all that schtuff.
Why you no like TR? Actually, scratch that. I know why. But I've seen some of the threads you DO frequent, so we won't take offense :D

WildGingerBrewing said:
Why you no like TR? Actually, scratch that. I know why. But I've seen some of the threads you DO frequent, so we won't take offense :D

Why should I? Guess I don't fit in there

Back