What beer publications do you read?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which beer publications do you read

• Beer Advocate

• BYO- Brew Your Own

• Brewing News (Great Lakes, Southwest, Mid-Atl, Yankee, NW, R Mtn, Southern)

• Celebrator Beer News

• Draft

• Zymurgy

• Other

• Nader's Unsafe at any ABV

• Ale Street News

Results are only viewable after voting.
I read the free rag because, well... it's free. I buy rags like BYO when someone I know is features in it (BrewPastor, John Beere). Supposedly, I should be getting "Draft" any day now, someone posted a link several weeks back for a free subscription. I buy a crapload of books (pricewise, four or five

Cheap, ain't I? ;)

Just got my first issue of BYO thanks to TalleyMonster!

Man, it really is a good mag. I've never really been into magazines and figured it would be a sit down and read it then loose it kinda thing. But that dang thing is PACKED with cool articles! It's awesome, I like it a lot.

SWMBO even said she liked the layout...

brewt00l said:
BYO and Ale Street News are my regular reads.

Me too. But I have to scrounge to find the ASN. I should probably pony up for a subscription...

BYO, but one of my wife's employees bought me a copy of Beer Advocate. It's an OK 'zine, but not worth subscribing.

Mulcahey's Brewing said:
Me too. But I have to scrounge to find the ASN. I should probably pony up for a subscription...

olllllo said:
Never heard of it... hmmm

They usually have a stack of 'em at a couple of the bottle shops I frequent. I do like the regional sections with updates of what's going on where.

brewt00l said:
They usually have a stack of 'em at a couple of the bottle shops I frequent. I do like the regional sections with updates of what's going on where.

The regional is the best part. Good source of info if I'm heading someshere to check out their brewpubs, breweries, etc.

The ASN is few and far between around here. But I grab it if I see it!

Back