Hello from Cleveland(ish!)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wikipeteia

Reaction score
Good afternoon! My name is Pete, and I'm from a suburb of Cleveland called Lakewood in occasionally sunny Ohio! I'm 32 years old, and have been resisting the home brew bug for 4 years now. In October, I did a batch of a California Common at a BOP, and I was hooked.

I'll probably lean on a lot of you for advice and ideas, as well as annoy you with questions about what I might be doing wrong. I hope someday that I can answer questions for other new folks around here, and help them discover the joy of Home Brewing, too!

Welcome to HBT from the other side of Cleveland (Shaker Heights).
You will find alot of great information on this site and excellent help from many members. I've been doing this for just a couple years myself.

Craig

Welcome Wiki. It's good to see some fellow Clevelanders in these parts! Euclid here... Baron, seriously? Steelers? It's amazing how many fans there are here in Cleveland.

Latest posts

Back