Paper Aniversary

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

onecolumbyte

Reaction score
So Sunday was my 1st Wedding Aniversary. Paper by tradition. The wife got me a 16qt SS brewpot filled with Beer Books. How awesome is that? God I love that girl. Just had to share with those I thoughy would appreciat it the most.

Beer Tasters Log

Beers of North America

Last edited by a moderator:
That's excellent, man! But how is she going to turn Year Two into a brewing-related gift? Isn't #2 cotton? :D

Happy Anniversary.

We don't do gifts between us. She hates shopping and I'm really bad at picking out things. I got her a present the first two years and got nothing in return so we decided to not buy gifts and just go out instead. Of course, I had a final on our anniversary last year. That killed the romance.

the_bird said:
Yeah, I bet taking that final was a real stressful time. Did she help alleviate the pressure for you? ;)

Yep! She leaned over me and put a little pressure on my gut. I had drank some homebrew last night and soon the air was filled with beautiful music and home-made cologne.

Back