New AG System Builder

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewFrisco

Reaction score
So, I have a good friend of an even better friend who specializes in custom build equipment (Stainless Steel Equipment) for the restaurant industry.

This guy makes all kinds of equipment from mixing hundreds of gallons of mash potatoes to pumping thousands of gallons of liquid... more specifically, I believe that he builds a system that will integrate with major manufactures such as Frito Lay that cleans and sanitizes the assembly line during and after production runs...bottom line is that he understands process control and how to build vessels (and he is of the friendship circle).

I wonder how feesable it would be to CAD up a new brew-system designed to meet that niche market where people want to brew with something that could handle 5-15 gallons at a time but could be easily 'upgraded' to a 15-30 gallon system. This could be in addition to fermentation vessels.

I am thinking Brutus systems on steroids...is there a market for something like this?

The reason that I say go-bigger (than the Brutus) is that the raw production cost is so much that it really it wouldn't be that much more to go bigger....

So...is there even a market for such a product - if not is there a market in the home-brew world that is being missed that could benefit from skills such as this new friend?

Back