• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nevada 10 gallon pots for a Kals electric build

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vesteroid

Reaction score
I have all ten gallon pots already set up for Kals electric build. I have a blichmann 10 gallon hlt with herms and recirc port. I have a mega pot 10 gallon mt with a NorCal false bottom and recirc port, and a mega pot 10 gallon boil with a hip stopper and recirc port. All main valves (drain) are the Brewers hardware tri clover ball valves and all bulkheads are Brewers hardware. The remainder of the ball valves (on one every port) are all two piece stainless.

I have the pre built elements installed from Kal in the be and hlt with cords and plugs.

I very much prefer pick up in Reno or willing to meet in NorCal. Really looking for someone who wants the entire thing.

Asking 1200 as they sit

Basically. You add some sort of controller and two temp probes ( leaving the one in the bk wall with this system), taking the other two for my new 20 gallon kettles.

I am not too interested in parting this out, but of course if I get no interest I will start stripping things and selling individually and shipping.

The pots only have a value to someone who wants to go electric, as there are too many holes in them now to brew any other way.

Everything is in perfect condition and willing to demo the set up to a local pickup. I have a 50a back to back Kals control panel that is not included.

I actually have two burners, one blichmann with legs and an edemnetal with legs as well as a 50' immersion chiller I need to get ride of too. Again those things are heavy and I don't see shipping but suppose I can try.

Taking offers. Want to pay for my new kettles

IMG_1373[1].jpg

I will consider shipping this as well. I have a commercial account with ups so I get decent rates. Boxing the darn things will be the bugger.

Nice job! Good luck on your new upgrade! I am digging that cool looking grain mill next to your control box!

Ok you got me there but on second look I can see the controls for heating. That hopper threw me off 😀 Glad I could make you laugh!

I am willing to separate and ship as the whole package seems to be too much for anyone.

I have decent ups rates, so if your interested in some or all this, make me an offer.

Back