Finally...My machine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Coastarine

We get it, you hate BMC.
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
As some of you may know, I just moved to Pensacola FL from Quantico VA. My brew setup, which was really a gift for my dad, is still in Pittsburgh, and being much further away now, I had to put together another setup from scratch. Based on my experiences brewing in Pittsburgh with my dad, I decided to go with a CF chiller instead of an IC, better bottles instead of pails and glass, and all-grain instead of extract.

I finally finished assembling my new brew setup, except for my better bottles, which I ordered today. It feels really good to see it all in one place. As soon as the better bottles get here I'll be ready to brew, and it'll finally be my turn to make a "first AG" thread.

img047.jpg

used 1/2 barrels can usually be found on craigslist for super cheap. I am assuming thats all you'll need to do 10g batches.. Twice the beer, half the work

Latest posts

Back