Searching to find these buckets locally or cheaper

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Found them. Did a bit of searching once I realized the name. Curtec is the manufacturer and they look great for storage of grains and the such. There is a larger 14 gallon size with handles that looks like a great fermenter for a reasonable price.

That price on eBay looks really reasonable to me. I've ones like this from Curtec for years. The one thing I like is the handle option on mine, makes carrying much easier. But honestly for less than $25 shipped the eBay ones look great.

You can buy the Curtec ones from General Container, but I think they're ~$40 or so. I got mine from a guy on Craigslist in Toledo, but I'm not sure if he still sells them.

imgsize.php

I bought four of the smaller ones off ebay. The larger 14 gallon have the handles. I have an email out to a guy in Ohio that has them I guess. They look stout and will be great for grain storage or even as a fermenter

Did you hear back from the guy in Ohio? I'm definitely interested in some of these.

I bought a couple from him last year. They are really nice buckets but I prefer the plastic conicals.

Back