Milwaukee boy

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lepersquatch

Reaction score
Sup, New here and to this wonderful hobby. I havent got any equipment yet but have spent about 36 hours total in 2 weeks doing reasearch. I have read how to brew and home brewers bible, also many related websites. Im excited to be here. This sounds like alot of fun. Thanks and have a homebrew for me until I can have my own. :rockin:

Im doing Apfelwine first as I dident buy all my gear yet. At day 2 I got 3 bubble releases in 1 second from airlock. lol should be good stuff. :rockin: :drunk:

Welcome, denizen of Milwaukee! That's my hometown...when there were FOUR breweries operating! Keep us posted on your first actual brew.

glenn514:mug:

Checked out the site looks good. What kind of people are there in this club? Im 35 and like to have a good time as far as joking around but do get serious when its brew time. :rockin:

You would fit in well. There are approx 150-200 in the club but most meetings average around 100. You can get as serious as you want. Many members are very experienced and are easy to talk to. There are also many that just enjoy the beer and do not even homebrew. Monthly meetings average around $10. Cool thing is your first two meetings can be trial and you don't have to pay the yearly dues($20):mug: so if you don't like then no big deal.

Latest posts

Back