Recommendations for "sessional" beers...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nanop

Reaction score
(erg, that topic should have read "Sessionable")

So I'm heading out for a guy's weekend and looking to bring some good 6-packs of beer. I figured I'd through out a request for recommendations to broaden my horizons.

I typically like IPAs, Belgians, Saisons, Porters, etc.. My "go-to" beers have been Haverhill Leatherlips IPA, Jack D'or, Hoegardden, and mixed packs by Troags, Harpoon and Sam Adams. I'm not a fan of the malty octoberfests and couldn't stand drinking more than a few pumpkin ales in a weekend.

So, suggestions of reasonably-priced sessionable six-packs available in MA (basically under 6% ABV)?

I've become a big fan of SN Kellerweis, I would think that it makes it's way to the East Coast. Gordon Biersch Marzen & Czech Pilsner are great as well. The Marzen isn't a big Malty beer, it has firm bitterness to it and is easy to drink. Lagunitas Czech Pilsner is excellent as well. But I'm not sure about distribution about those last three.

Back