• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale: 3 - 10 Gallon Blichmann Boilmakers,Convolutus Counterflow Wort Chiller,more

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wedge421

Reaction score
Ive upgraded my system entirely and am selling the following

3 - 10 gallon Blichmann Boilmakers - SOLD arm
1 - Convolutus Counterflow Wort Chiller - SOLD
1 - Blichmann Hop screen - SOLD

Two of the Boilmakers are just that but the third will come with a Blichmann false bottom and the Blichmann autosparge setup. The Chiller will not be on the board, that was a temp mount for it.

I am looking to get $225 for the standard boilmakers and $300 for the Boilmaker with the false bottom and sparge arm. The chiller I will let go for $125 and the Hop screen I am looking to get $25 for.

Or I will sell you everything for $1050 shipped.

If you want an individual kettle they are about $25-30 a piece to ship to the East Coast and about $35-45$ to ship to the West Coast. Thats a rough estimate based on Fedex.

I would prefer a local pickup. But I will ship if need be.If you have any questions please feel free to PM me. Pics are attached

2011-09-15 14.22.06.jpg

2011-09-15 14.24.12.jpg

2011-09-15 14.24.30.jpg

Do you have any fittings for the wort chiller, and are you willing to ship? zip 50616

The fittings that are on the chiller are what it come with. I will ship if I dont get any local offers. I will leave this up for a few more days before im gonna ship things.

I'm interested in two of the blichmanns depending on shipping.

Once I get home tonight I will figure the shipping and post a rough idea for you guys. I think I only have 2 of the 3 Blichmann boxes so I would have to find a box that would work for one. SHouldnt be a problem though. Ill post in a few hours the shipping

I am interested in one standard boilmakers and the Boilmaker with the false bottom and sparge arm. Shipped to 47521.

I am intrested in the mash tun and boil tank please let me know price shiped to 93561. If still available. Thanks

I am interested in either of the two boilermakers without a falsebottom. Let me know or PM me about shipping to 02474 / Boston Area.

Messages sent out. I do indeed have all of the shipping boxes for these as well as instructions and accessories.

I got the hlt and boil kettle. I believe that's three. Thanks again wedge.

Back