Not Lables, but Logo Ideas I am tossing around

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MX1

Texas Ale Works
Reaction score
rwblogo4-60985.jpg

logo2full-60983.png

logoacu-60984.png

These are a few ideas I am kicking around

T

Personally I prefer the one you're using as your avatar, but I think that last one you posted (version 2) probably has the broadest appeal as a logo. Very clean, attractive, and professional looking.

I have a few more ideas for font changes and some design elements, I will updatre again soon I am sure

I have a few more ideas for font changes and some design elements, I will updatre again soon I am sure

These are fantastic but I agree the font does not do them justice...it looks like Times New Roman. I'd go with a more "military" or stronger font. And the camo one doesn't come close the color ones, they rock. Nice thought process behind these. I like the new one the best but maybe with the font below the logo

What I found interesting is you have Texas flags or a Texas theme yet your location suggests otherwise? Transplanted Texan?

BTW, I like the new font choice and think it works great in that last idea.

MX1 said:
These are a few ideas I am kicking around T

How about putting a hop in place of the star? I am referring to the Texas flag design.

That will make it a Lone Hop State :)

What I found interesting is you have Texas flags or a Texas theme yet your location suggests otherwise? Transplanted Texan?

BTW, I like the new font choice and think it works great in that last idea.

Thanks, and yes Native Texan, and the plan is to open a brewpub in Austin after I am done in the Army. Currently stationed in Fort Carson, CO and started breing while i lived in Belgium.

How about putting a hop in place of the star? I am referring to the Texas flag design.

That will make it a Lone Hop State :)

The Flags were just some silly ideas, not going with a flag theme as I really dont like changing up my State Flag.

But that would be a neat idea, and I might do it for fun!

Tim

Thanks, and yes Native Texan, and the plan is to open a brewpub in Austin after I am done in the Army.

Any chance to get stationed at Camp Mabry in Austin? I grew up in Austin and was transplanted by way of Navy service.

Back