Off to get my picture taken

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewtopia

"Greenwood Aged Beer"
Reaction score
Ha, Geoff Kaiser at Northwest Brewing News wants to feature Naked City Brewing in the April issue. My business partner and I are heading down to Collins Pub tonight to meet up with him for a photo op for the paper. Geoff has also been a big supporter and wrote the following about us in his article on the Real Strong Ale Festival in his blog at the Seattle PI NW Source site.

The Naked City Hoptrocity was another beer right up my alley. Bitter and hoppy with a complex mixture of malt, this beer shows tons of potential for brewer Don Webb and his partner Donald Averill's new brewery project. The beer was actually brewed at Stix, on East Lake Union, where Don has been helping out and this was one of his recipes. They are looking to a open a new brewpub sometime soon, hopefully near 85th and Greenwood.

I told him we were looking in that area. In fact we just received a counter offer from the landlord on a space at that location. hopefully we'll come to an agreement and begin buildout as early as April 1st.

Brewtopia said:
...heading down to Collins Pub tonight to meet up with him for a photo op...

You call it a photo op...I call it a drinking op. :D

If you're stuck for a pose when the shutter clicks, this one always works for me...

STL-HBTgang_II.jpg

Congratulations...

Point off in the distance with an expression like, "Why is that asshat peeing on my car?" look on your face. That's the best.

Seriously though, that's awesome you're getting such great press. The ball is rolling.

Back