Need some opinions on an project !

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marian_Berghes

Reaction score
Hello everyone, new guy on the block. I was thinking of doing something for sometime now but i wanted to ask the community first... i have at home,from my parents, a lot of rootbeer recipes and tips&tricks on how to make root beer, i was wondering if someone would be interested in an ebook that contains a lot of root beer recipes and tips, that would sell for around $7? i want to do this because i like rootbeer and it's very helpful to have a ebook/book with all those recipes in on place so you don't have to look for them, and second i have to pay my college taxes soon and i kinda need some money.

If anyone thinks that i should make this product please reply.
Any opinions would be appreciated.

Thank You for your time !

I seriously doubt you'll get any takers.

How many root beer recipes can there possibly be?

Several of us paid for an ebook with over 600 beer recipes, but we gave them out for FREE. We could have tried to sell them, but we didn't. ;)

BTW, what's a college tax? I've attended several colleges and have never heard of one.

Oh, and welcome to the forum!!! Where are you from?

i am from romania. and at the college i go you have to pay a tax so you can study... and most of them are like this, there are no free colleges, but i thought in the usa you pay taxes too, or you don't?

And also i don't know exactly how many i have...but i do have a lot.
Like i said i don't want to charge much for it, just so i can raise some money for my studies.

You could always do it and if it doesn't work all you are out is your time or if you just sell a couple of copies then you just make a couple of bucks. I could be wrong but I don't really think there are many people that are into rootbeer especailly compared to how many people are into beer. So in my opinion, it'd be a waist of your time. Find a rootbeer forum (if one exists) and ask them.

In the US you have to pay to go to college, typically called tution and can cost from $5k -$50k per year depending on where you go; it sounds like where you are they just call it a tax but the same concept.

yeah, its like you said. only that its around 1000$, but its a good amount of money for my country.

You have any suggestion for that type of forum?
thank you

Back