Dungeon of Darkness Brewery

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

everfrost

Reaction score
So I guess I've finally decided on my brewery name and started working on a logo idea. Here's a rough draft I threw together with Photoshop last night. It's a work in progress, and I plan to add the entire brewery name either above or below the shield in some way. I was looking to stay with a medieval type theme and I think this somewhat accomplishes that. Lemme know what you think...Note that the original version is *much* more crisp and vibrant. It loses something in the conversion to JPG....

Chad

DoDShield01Finala.jpg

The logo looks awesome, very impressive. You might at least think about dropping the O and just having D D on the label.

Sorry, but the first thing I thought was Department of Defense (the DoD)

The shield really does look cool. :mug:

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=40.458262,-80.007505&spn=0.008588,0.01693&t=h&z=16&iwloc=addr&layer=c&cbll=40.457662,-80.007541&panoid=KD0g-IcPQW09qFcP2RU2kg&cbp=12,310.45443546675455,,1,10.375837805207798"]Is this you?[/ame]

Thanks for the critiques and the laughs....I'll post some more options and/or updates as I work on them....

:drunk:

I'd reverse the second D so that they're 'facing' each other, since everything else in the logo is symmetrical.

VERY nice logo!

I like it. The only thing I really see is a little bit of white on the bottom border and on the right too. By the way, PNG files are larger, but much more crisp and clear due to significantly more colors than JPG.

Back