GABF Update

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gabe

It's a sickness!
Reaction score
So I hope all that attended had a great time. I had an awsome time and drank my share of the precious liquid. I had a crazy flight coming in from SJC over the rockies on thurs, and almost tossed my basket. I proceeded to the Falling Rock where the bartenders were all but cool. Actually they were very unhelpfull and kinda d!cks. The beer totally kicked a$$ though. I then drank way to much beer and passed out about 2 am thurs night after the opening session. I hooked up with the crew from Pyramid and had a blast Friday night with the CEO treatment. Saturday morning was spent walking the streets of Denver coffee in hand, trying to cure the hangover. Then back for round 3 at 12:30 and then a final huraa for the the 5:30 sess. I think my blood had more IBU's than my House DIPA. I was well isomerized ! The capper to the trip was getting to spend my 1 hr long Denver Fing security line check at the airport with who else, but Jamil Zainisheff. That was fun considering I have 2 of his brews in my fermenters as we speak. Got the book , he signed it, and blessed my future brewery. So all in all, I will be going back next year for more fun. I just thought id gloat for a seconed and tell all yall about my trip.

Cheers and here's to BEER !!! :tank:

Back