New Belgium's 2* Below

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bennyd

Reaction score
Has anyone had this? If you haven't, I would definitely recommend it. Hoppy and roasty, it hits the spot.

You know....a year ago I wouldn't have been able to appreciate a beer like this. I never liked Fat Tire or SNPA. But I can really appreciate these beers now. I'm definitely not a beer snob, but I like the fact that I know that there is more to "good" beer than being able to drink a ton of it in a short amount of time.

+1 to the awesomeness of NB 2 Below. Just tried it for the first time this year and I'm lovin' it so far. Lots of people bash NB beers, but they hold a special place in my heart, as Fat Tire and the 1554 were some of the first craft beers that I dared to try.

+1 to quality over quantity too. I wish more Americans would realize that just because you are getting more of something doesn't mean it's better. In fact the opposite is usually true.

I highly respect NB, but don't care at ALL for Fat Tire, and less for 1554. 2° Below is, however, one of my top 3 favorite beers. This is my favorite time of year, coincidentally.

Latest posts

Back