• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Shirron Plate Chiller

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steveo929

Reaction score
**SOLD**

Looking to sell or trade my Shirron plate chiller, used 10 times. $70 or trade...

Looking for:

Grain Mill
Carboys
Etc.

I'm actually at work right now so don't have a pic...if you google image search for "shirron plate chiller" you'll get a picture. It looks brand new like any image you'll find.

Yes mine is completely threaded. Larger size for your water hose to connect to and a smaller size for wort. I'll include 2 brass barbs so all you need to do is connect the wort hose and clamp it.

I've got two pin-lock kegs and a $20 bill I'd be willing to trade you if this is still available. PM me if interested.

Nah, actually at this point just looking for the cash....the shipping is pretty low on the chiller so the big trades with shipping aren't really worth it.

Back