OUCH!!!, and why would you?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The was a guy here in tassie that decided to "back burn" down there as he was a bit too hairy. Apparently did not go well. Got crank called on the radio - he was very embaressed. :)

SWMBO said this is justification to ban movies like that. I said that if a guy was to spray lighter fluid on his buddies nuts and light him on fire, all the while with complete cooperation mind you, the issues with these people run far deeper than simple peer influence. One of them was in his 40's, wasn't he? To make it that long was already an aberration of Darwin.

Besides, the movie made me laugh like hell.

Unfortunately the Darwinian argument doesn't count. He was smart enough to put it out... But i doubt he'll be procreating.

I don't care how drunk he was. How can the answer to that request be anything but, "Light your own damn balls on fire."?

But lets have some justice. If the friend serves jail time for lighting him up. The guy should serve equal jail time for making the request.

I thought the jack-ass stunts were funny because someone else was lighting his balls on fire? Wasn't that the point? Lighting your own balls on fire isn't funny.

Monk said:
I thought the jack-ass stunts were funny because someone else was lighting his balls on fire? Wasn't that the point? Lighting your own balls on fire isn't funny.

You're right, you'd be insane and retarded to light your own balls on fire........................ oh wait, you'd be insane and retarded to have someone else light your balls on fire.....

:tank: quick light HIS balls on fire...

cbs2chicago.com said:
When they drove up to the apartment again and the man approached, Riles leaned out of the car and fired the gun three times, prosecutors allege. The man, who was standing about five feet away from the car, was not struck.
Too many of the wrong people seem to be breeding.

Back