Dirty Jobs On Discovery...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ize

Reaction score
11 Eastern, 10 Central, 8 Pacific....

Chick sexer... and how to make beer???

Mike Rowe, funny funny funny as hell... :rockin:

Guess I'll have another beer. :drunk:

Ize

There was a chick during the episode he goes to the vineyards that was kinda cute. Tell you, though, the girl I have the maddest crush on is Kerri Byron (sp?) from Mythbusters. Cute, smart, quirky - this jedi craves these things.

Yep, kind of puts it all in perspective. Tie that in with Brewpastors thread and it really comes home.

Ize

the_bird said:
There was a chick during the episode he goes to the vineyards that was kinda cute. Tell you, though, the girl I have the maddest crush on is Kerri Byron (sp?) from Mythbusters. Cute, smart, quirky - this jedi craves these things.

I thought I was going to bust wide open when they had her bending over a table to take a photo of her ass for the airplane toilet episode...OMFG...

Exo said:
I thought I was going to bust wide open when they had her bending over a table to take a photo of her ass for the airplane toilet episode...OMFG...

She did a phote shoot for FHM or Maxim or one of those rags not too long ago...

Dirty Jobs is one of my favorite shows on tv. The brewery one was a rerun. I liked a recent one where they were in S. Africa at a monkey rehabilitation center. Patty was not very nice! :D

BrewProject said:
thanks for the heads up. i missed last nights show, but now you have enlightened me....

LOVE my DVR....

I thought you meant on-demand... it's not on my on demand.

i guess you recorded it...:mug:

DOH!!!

DV-R = Tivo for turds. You gotta program it and stuff. Kinda like a VCR with only one tape but room for hundreds of shows...and it's as easy as on-demand.

DOOD!! DV-R is like 6bucks a month extra... GET IT!

Exo said:
DOH!!!

DV-R = Tivo for turds. You gotta program it and stuff. Kinda like a VCR with only one tape but room for hundreds of shows...and it's as easy as on-demand.

DOOD!! DV-R is like 6bucks a month extra... GET IT!

i do have DVR, i just didnt read this thread til too late :mad:

Back