Where to find a Bottle tree with Sanitizer top?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ohill1981

Reaction score
After seeing a video on youtube of a couple guys using a bottle tree that shot star san sanitizer up into the bottle. I thought that would be an easy way to go about getting bottles ready, but i checked ebay and google and could not find one. Anyone have any idea where i could look ?

As you can see in that link, the bottle tree and "vinator" are sold separately. I don't use mine on top of the bottle tree, I use it on the counter (because I'm short). It does fit on the top, though. They have them everywhere you can buy brew supplies.

oh ok thanks i was thinking they were fixed on top that makes sense now! :p appreciate the help

I ordered mine from Morebeer.com. I keep it on top of my tree for storage but I use it on a counter top.

I was at Austin Homebrew Supply and I was looking at the different models they have there and I just couldn't see any advantage in having the Vinator mounted to the top of the tree.

The tree is just too tall IMO. It is weird to have to reach up to sanitize the bottle, rather than just the Vinator sitting on the countertop.

I actually prefer the smaller tree because it has a handle mounted on top, so you can move it when all the bottles are hanging, but it only holds 45 bottles, which isn't enough for a 5 gal batch. (Though it does fit 18 32oz bottles, which is what I use it for) The Vinator is cool, though. It is inexpensive and works well.

Back