Stgarting my project list for the next 2 weeks

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

snccoulter

Reaction score
Nothing exciting but i am tearing down the sun shade that is attached to the house becasue it is slanted back to the roof and not away (dont know why they built it that way but it was and needs to be fixed so i ahev gotten most of it torn down today did not think about taking a befor pic but here are a few after. Then i will have the pleasure of rebuilding it with the correct pitch.. I also did a couple of fences to keep the dogs out of the flowerbeds and away from the windows.. again here are the pics

fence 1.jpg

fence 2.jpg

Old Roof.jpg

roof 1.jpg

roof 2.jpg

Got a lot done this week so far. My BMC dinking buddy came down for a week to party and work his a$$ off with me...here is the frame for the breeseway and the patio structure done now we need to roof it. Hopefully we will get it done by Friday. We got the fire pit laied out but we have to get the stump that is in the area out so we are having nightly fires and enjoying a few at the same time in hope that it will burn down. And yes I hate palm trees. The fire pit is where the palms were...

fire pit start.jpg

I hate palms.jpg

start ont he breeseway.jpg

back patio.jpg

Back