"Franklinize" Your Av with her snazzy hat!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Put some funny hats on these dudes:

Kiss2003.jpg

no...

well, i guess...

Kiss2003.jpg

After seeing this my son was Begging for one. So I did it. I still can't believe his first words were " Arefa Hat"!
ArethaHat.jpg

Seems that no matter what. It won't resize here. This is the same size it was when i posted it at 100%. This on is 25% of 75%

EDIT Now I see I just needed a refresh for the resize

I would say that your "car" needs a hat too but its too big for it... even in life it would be too big for that car.

I love it. After a crappy night like last night, nothing like a hatted trout to make things better.

Welcome AM!!!!! :mug:
Thanks Revvy and DeathBrewer! :)
Been absorbing information around here for a long time (ever tweaking the recipe for my first brew).
I'll hopefully be posting actual brew-related stuff in the not-so-distant future; as soon as I've a) finished a few University exams and b) located someone nearby with a grain mill I can borrow.
:mug:

What are supplies like in Sweden? Can you all the grains/hops you need?
Nothing available locally (small town, I don't think there's any real chance of finding local homebrew stores outside of the 3 biggest cities; Stockholm, Gothenburg and Malmö) but there's a pretty well-stocked online store based out of Stockholm (humle.se - anything they don't have I can at least find a reasonable substitute for that they do stock) and they have pretty reasonable prices. Except they only offer crushed grains in 25 kilo bags :-S (not ready to order that much until I get a feel for brewing)

I've got most the equipment I need already. I'll be doing stove-top AG (yup, diving right in, not doing extract or partial mash first, figured I'd compensate for lack of practical experience by reading, reading, reading) á la the picture thread on here, with the addition of building an immersion chiller, but I'm holding off on ordering ingredients until I get a bit more time to spend on this new hobby of mine.

Back