Cheap option and How-To...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trudifruti

Reaction score
I made my first batch of "lazy man" cider and it turned out great! I really want to give the cider as Christmas presents this year to save money. The only problem is, bottling it will drive up the cost. Any good ideas on bottling or packaging this cider that won't cost an arm and a leg?

Should I keep it in it's 3-quart size or bottle them to make 6-packs? If I bottle them, are there cheap ways to do it? I don't want to be giving away our nice bottles! Any ideas would help!

I'm with "homebrewer_99", most won't mind pulling a few that are simply going in the recycle/trash anyways. Also, tap into your friends for their used non-twist off's, Thats how I got brewing. PS, this may be insulting your knowledge but don't try to reuse the caps, it only takes one beer that didn't seal right to remind you why you don't do that.
Just saying, I'm cheap and tried it... and learned!

Back