South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 19!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry everyone... i just got in a little bit ago from a ridiculous day at work. I'll have to get these invoices out tomorrow.

That's no problem, I can hold your 1,003,487,289 bags.:ban:

Seriously though... i can hold your grain for you if you can't make whatever day the delivery is on. I just purchased a new house and have a lot more room to "hide" my brewing related stuff from the wife :D

There was a time when i had 42 bags of grain stacked in my living & dinning room. You should have seen her face!

Nice! I'm showing my wife this post. She goes nuts when I hold 5 bags ;)

It might not be a problem, but I anticipate a meeting next week that will keep me at work almost 15hrs a day until wed. I'm crossing my fingers. And thanks for the offer to hold it, that takes a lot of the pressure off.

Nice! I'm showing my wife this post. She goes nuts when I hold 5 bags ;)

It might not be a problem, but I anticipate a meeting next week that will keep me at work almost 15hrs a day until wed. I'm crossing my fingers. And thanks for the offer to hold it, that takes a lot of the pressure off.

I would be willing to hold it in my Mash Tun.....ROFL

Back