Got it figured out

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stunna980

Reaction score
Alright so this was my second try at the pumpkin ale. First time I only ended up with 3 1/2 gallons of beer. This time I only did 60 oz's of pumpkin filling and made a bigger batch. I made 6 gallons this time and it looks great. I should get at least 5 gallons this time, check it out.

PumpkinAle.jpg

I like to brew 2 batches each brew session. You're already cleaning/sanitizing/breaking everything out. That way if one takes a long time to be ready you can drink the other one sooner. Like a pumpkin and a hefe. You can bottle the hefe in 2 weeks and drink it maybe 10 days later. Either way the idea is to have a pipeline going.

I have 2 beers on tap, a variety of stuff in bottles (although the supply is dwindling) a dunkelweizen ready to keg, and an IPA dry hopping. Noticed the second keg is virtually empty to i'll probably keg the dunkel tonight. Then tomorrow It's time to brew again. Gotta keep the carboys full :)

Back