New sign for the bar!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Check it out!

636-Dsc03816.jpg

Bill, you can probably appreciate this one. We got it at the same time as the one above. It is going to go on the "I love me" wall in the next house. The wall will have all of our plaques and assorted AF memorabilia from our careers. My wife is active duty as well, so once we retire you can add an additional name plate below this sign that has your retired rank and the years you served...quite neat, we thought....

636-Dsc03817.jpg

Dude said:
Bill, you can probably appreciate this one. We got it at the same time as the one above. It is going to go on the "I love me" wall in the next house. The wall will have all of our plaques and assorted AF memorabilia from our careers. My wife is active duty as well, so once we retire you can add an additional name plate below this sign that has your retired rank and the years you served...quite neat, we thought....
The sign looks pretty good. I don't have an "I love me" wall at work or in the office. All my certs are in doc protectors in binders, including my degree certs.

http://www.pubsignshop.com/page/P/PROD/irish/pds-2664

If you want to know how to pronounce it it's

kay'd meal-eh fawl-tyah

cead = 100
mile = 1000
failte = welcome.

Yeah man thanks for the concern - I'm in vietnam at the moment, having gone through Thailand, Laos, Cambodia. Next up China, then Oz, Fiji and NZ before returning home. maybe! :)
Later
Ken

Latest posts

Back