Drinking my First homebrew while brewing my second....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayman931

Reaction score
Why didn't I start brewing before 2011?

Sipping on my first brew (Double I.P.A) while brewing my second beer (Hefeweizen) in Tropical Storm Lee....

298637_2201414107225_1003471845_2616896_4021914_n.jpg

Life is good...:rockin:

Cheers!

Thanks! Was a great Brew Day....fermentation is going nuts! I had to cut the bottom of the Airlock off so it was a bigger hole (i am usingthe top of my airlock attached to a hose and a tube for blow off...)..it got clogged and literally "blew off"

Welcome to madness - I started around Memorial Day 2011. I couldn't believe that I was able to make beer that tasted significantly better than most commercial beers on the shelf.

About 7 batches in right now and my obsession is only growing more with every brew day. Serenity now...insanity later

I do enjoy doing lots of things, however not many compare to the feeling of having one of my own homebrews while brewing another.

beerloaf

I have drank my homebrew before, but yesterday was the first brew day while drinking homebrew. Did 2 5gallon batches yesterday, and went thru a 6 pack and a bomber. Was the first undisturbed time I've had in a while to actual enjoy my beer. When I've brought it out before, "you made that?!?!" "how?" "is it hard" and all that, so it was nice being able to relax and enjoy some brew while brewing

It's the circle of life.

Brew your beer, drink your beer, brew your beer. :mug:

I have drank my homebrew before, but yesterday was the first brew day while drinking homebrew. Did 2 5gallon batches yesterday, and went thru a 6 pack and a bomber. Was the first undisturbed time I've had in a while to actual enjoy my beer. When I've brought it out before, "you made that?!?!" "how?" "is it hard" and all that, so it was nice being able to relax and enjoy some brew while brewing

You gonna brink the recent brew to the "home brew" contest in October?

Jayman931 said:
You gonna brink the recent brew to the "home brew" contest in October?

Yea. Hopefully my spice ale I just did turns out as good as I'm hoping. If not, I'll probably still bring it, but will for sure have my nut brown on hand

I will be entering my Double IPA and my hefe this Saturday for the Outlaw Homebrew Contest...Im pumped up...last year was so much fun!

Jayman931 said:
I will be entering my Double IPA and my hefe this Saturday for the Outlaw Homebrew Contest...Im pumped up...last year was so much fun!

Hey man, shoot me a PM or email ([email protected]) with your cell #. Not sure what time we'll be rolling in, but should be there early. Didn't enter anything, but I'll have a nut brown, a holiday spiced nut brown, EdWort's Apfelwein, and an Irish Red with me.

Back