Sea Cow Milk Stout

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SwampassJ

Reaction score
Big thanks to BareTree who I stole the template from. I think I did fairly well for my first time using photoshop. Only took me 3 freaking hours till I figured out what layers where. Was originally looking for a Manatee (aka Sea Cow) and stumbled upon the picture above with one dolphin and one cow. After trying to copy the cow for about an hour I finally got it, you can see my crap job of repatching the sky over the head of the right cow.

milkstouttemplatefinal.jpg

Big thanks to BareTree who I stole the template from. I think I did fairly well for my first time using photoshop. Only took me 3 freaking hours till I figured out what layers where. Was originally looking for a Manatee (aka Sea Cow) and stumbled upon the picture above with one dolphin and one cow. After trying to copy the cow for about an hour I finally got it, you can see my crap job of repatching the sky over the head of the right cow.

milkstouttemplatefinal.jpg

I like it. That font seems to be popular for some reason, but it's still pretty readable. I think the issue is when it gets really small. Oh and I like the dolphin shadow in the water below the cow on the right ;)

I like it. That font seems to be popular for some reason, but it's still pretty readable. I think the issue is when it gets really small. Oh and I like the dolphin shadow in the water below the cow on the right ;)

I gave up trying to remove it, it just made the water look bad, maybe I can try and blurr it or something.

I would just leave the dolphin shadow. Most won't notice if you leave it unchanged, but many will notice if you try and fail. If this is your first time with PS, I'm assuming you haven't mastered the necessary tools, such as clone stamp, to remove the shadow.

I'd just crop the image from the cow on the right and resize the label. In the end it will probably look a lot better.

I think leaving the dolphin shadow is hilarious, it's like a little easter egg for the observant.

Back