• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ball lock corny's in central Washington $35

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewvy

Reaction score
I got a few ball lock cornys for $35. Trying to sell locally,but in a week or two if I still have them, mabey I can ship 'em. A new o-ring kit will be included with each one. Thanks for looking!

I hate being at the end of the line :( Let me know if you have any leftover for shipping. I am looking to start kegging ASAP.

hey im in yakima too, too bad i dont brew my own beer or i would pick them up.
how many you got and how much for them?

I'm in Tri-Cities. Wouldn't mind having 1 or 2 of them. But I have to work 6 days this week and busy Sunday to.

Sent from my iPhone using HB Talk

Any left? My girlfriend is going through Yakima next weekend. Love to pick up 3 if they are still available!

I would get in line if I still lived in Yakima. Tripping me out that so many people from back home are brewing.

Back