New Avery beer to be bottled!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Timtastic

Reaction score
Last July I visited friends in Boulder, CO and toured the Avery Brewery and Tap Room, and was bitten by the homebrew bug. They had recently tapped a new brew, dubbed Lilikoi Kepolo, and it was amazing! Light and crisp with a beautiful white head, citrusy, with hints of mango and passionfruit, man it was perfect after a long day of hiking in the Rockies. It practically drank itself! :drunk:

Anyway, my friend stopped by there recently and found out that they're getting the passionfruit and other ingredients flown in to bottle it, I can't wait!

This also got me thinking (and this may be a tad off topic :off:), but what would the time-table be for craft breweries to release new beers? Would they want to have it ready for some big festival or competition? What would be the "event-to-watch" to see who's pushing the boundaries or to learn more about what's being done? As I'm still a little green around the gills, I don't know how that works.

I love Avery. Sounds good.

I think they brew whatever'll get them the most money now.

Been to McNellie's in Tulsa? They have great / extreme beers.

Luckily what makes them money is some really tasty beer! And I have been to McNellie's! Had a pint of Left Hand Milk Stout there the other night.

Latest posts

Back